We often let our limitations and restrictions keep us from attempting great things. In the book of Philippians, Paul is in prison and yet he writes a letter to the church filled with joy and concern for their spiritual growth. This week we look at another great example of selfless faith in the life of Timothy.
July 26, 2020
Adoration, Confession, Thanksgiving, Supplication
1 Timothy 2:3–6
3 This is good, and it pleases God our Savior, 4 who wants everyone to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus, 6 who gave himself as a ransom for all, a testimony at the proper time.
24 “No one can serve two masters, since either he will hate one and love the other, or he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.
- Give your best
- Consider the interest of others
- Consider the interest of Jesus
1. How do you struggle with giving your very best?
2. How can you be better at considering the interest of other people?
3. In what ways can you grow better in loving others like Jesus?