It’s easy to get discouraged and feel lost during a time of uncertainty. But what are you doing with these rare moments offering an opportunity to repent, remember and rejoice? How are you spending your time? What are you putting trust in?
April 5, 2020
Adoration, Confession, Thanksgiving, Supplication
This weeks devotional
Read full verse here if you don’t have access to a physical bible.
- The Lord is with us and intends for our good and His glory. We can trust Him.
- Are we trusting the Lord and living by His word, not putting Him to the test and worshipping Him alone?
- We are being called to repent, remember who God is and rejoice.
1. Are you turning to the Lord for your satisfaction and comfort in your anxiety and fear?
2. Are you turning over control of your life to the Lord, or are you grasping for answers and control?
3. Are you taking this time to worship and go deeper, rejoicing in who He is?
4. Are you rembering who the Lord has been to you and His goodness towards you in the past?