Relationships have the ability to alter our direction and effectiveness. The Bible gives several examples of bad relationships and good ones. Through these examples, we’re shown the personal impact relationships have on ourselves and those around us. Join us as we finish up our Halftime series.
May 24, 2020
Adoration, Confession, Thanksgiving, Supplication
This weeks devotional
Read full verses here if you don’t have access to a physical bible.
- A friend’s love is visible
- Friendship is a real commitment
- The best friends direct others to Jesus
1. Do you have real friends?
2. What makes them friends?
3. Are you a good friend?
4. In what ways have you been a good Christian friend?