We are currently being bombarded with daily updates of how challenging and uncertain life is. For many of us, we’re learning some things we’ve put our faith and hope in isn’t guaranteed. However, the Bible offers us hope…hope of a Savior who is Guaranteed.
March 29, 2020
Adoration, Confession, Thanksgiving, Supplication
This weeks devotional
2 Timothy 1:7
God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity but of power, love, and self-discipline.
Read full verse here if you don’t have access to a physical bible.
- It’s ok to process fear
- Fear is an opportunity to invite the right person into the room
- Regardless Jesus is on the boat with me
1. How do you handle fear? Do you take it to the Lord?
2. Do you make bad decisions when confronted with fear?
3. What did you hear from this message that you can apply to your life?