In the midst of a divided and polarizing time, it seems as though we as believers are just as divided as the rest of the world. Paul asks in 1 Corinthians 1:13, is Christ divided? The answer was and still is…no. This video begins with a great conversation with Pastor RJ of Raleigh Court United Methodist Church discussing his experience as an Asian American and how we as a church should never miss opportunities to be the Church.
May 3, 2020
Adoration, Confession, Thanksgiving, Supplication
This weeks devotional
Matthew 6: 1-4
2 corinthians 5:17
2 corinthians 5:17-20
Read the full verse here if you don’t have access to a physical bible.
- We have been reconciled in Christ.
- We are no longer instruments of darkness.
- We are ambassadors.
1. What does it mean to have the ministry of reconciliation?
2. When are you likely to fall back into areas of sin?
3. How can you take this week’s message and apply it to your personal life?